Pages

WEEK

Monday, January 2, 2017

Hey peeps. This is going to be short, sorry I love ya.
Here's some rando facts/stories from this week:
Micah's baptism date has been moved (cry, cry, cry).
By the end of January, there will be two and a half more hours of sunlight up here.
We were tracting and someone told us that their neighbor doesn't wave back to them when they wave, so they think they're probably atheists #bahaha.
2017 is my "Black Out" year yayayayay for Sister Dunlop.
It snowed a ton.
We did service and washed dishes that had been sitting in the sink for three weeks and there was so much mold, I don't even want to talk about it anymore.
Transfer calls on Thursday night.
I've eaten so much candy this week, it's a joke.
We have three working light bulbs in our barn apartment so we hung Christmas lights that we stole from bishop's garage.
WE GOT A BUNKBED- our Ward mission leader made it for us *joy tears.
We are going to go pet moose today.
We celebrated the last day of 2016 by eating sketch Panda Express.
Sister Jackie Dean goes to the MTC this week (so stoked - look out NorCal).
I saw a bald eagle every day this week #merica.

I think that's all. I love y'all. Have a sparkly week!💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS