Pages

Last week in the MTC

Monday, September 5, 2016

Caitie and most of her district were sick last week, so her letter home was short. But, thankfully, she sent lots of photos from her last 10 days in the MTC. Here's a little piece of her letter. She should be in Alaska on Tuesday afternoon!

"Last week felt forever long but on Friday night we were sent our travel plans for next week which is so crazy! I feel like I've been here forever but at the same time, it feels like I just got dropped on the curb. Sister Richards and I are flying out before everyone else in our district (tears) and we have to be on the MTC front curb by no later than 3:30AM next Tuesday morning. Woo. Then we fly from Salt Lake to Seattle and have a little layover before flying from Seattle to Anchorage. I am so pumped to finally be on my way!! We get to fly with the other five Sisters and five Elders who have been called to the Alaska Anchorage mission and I am so excited to be united with the Frozen Chosen." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS