Pages

I'm Honestly Impressed That I Haven't Frozen Solid Yet || Wasilla

Monday, January 8, 2018

Hello hello! Alaska continues to be my greatest adventure despite the fact time is flying by - it’s a love/hate relationship. I think one of the worst parts about people finding out that you’re on the homestretch is that they just automatically assume you have the next five years of your life planned out and ready to go. Yeah, nope.

Talkeetna Report: It was cold and windy and we didn’t get to see Mayor Stubbs, but a nice man bought our lunch at Subway and Mt. McKinley was so pretty on our drive in that I started to cry #worthit πŸ˜πŸ™πŸΌπŸ”

Missionary Report: one of our Zone Leaders always says, “you can do missionary THINGS or missionary WORK,” and let me just tell you that Sister Melton and I have been putting in some serious missionary WORK these last two transfers. It’s awesome. We’ve been doing a ton of tracting and the other day it was so cold out and we had been tracting so long that our jaws started to freeze up and we couldn’t formulate words at the doorstep. We had a good long thaw out session in the car after that. We’ve also been going through lists of former investigators, which is always an eventful time. Lots of door slams and almost getting decked with a frying pan, but we are still alive. Wasilla Zone Conference was this week and all got our new smartphones - they are super weird. They’re Samsung smartphones and I have zero idea how to use them but luckily I’m surrounded in a zone of greenie missionaries that all have Samsung tablets so they just rock and roll with everything #grandmadunlop. Go team. 

There you go, short & sweet. 
I love you from Alaska and back. 

XOXO Sister Dunlop πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS