Pages

Wasilla 10/2/17

Monday, October 2, 2017

Hey friends.
I’m currently drinking hot apple cider and watching the last few autumn leaves on the trees outside our front window get blown away so if that’s not prep for the arrival of Old Man Winter, than idk what is. It’s going to be a cold one. I had to break out my hand warmers the other day because I couldn’t get warm to save my life #whatsnewdunlop. Things are good up here. I’ve been really sick the past week so that’s been fun and exciting. Not really. I hate being sick. Luckily, the Evans (a recent convert couple in our ward who are the bomb.com) have been taking good care of me with all these herbal potion something somethings and amazing pb cookies-which is just about all I’ve been eating for the past four days #noshame. And Sister Yeates is a trooper, so that’s been a huge blessing too. I don’t have a ton to tell y’all about because I’ve been down and dead most of the week, so this won’t be too long.
We tracted into this Russian mom and her daughter and they let us in (bless). We shared the message of the Restoration with them and everything was going awesome until we got to Joseph Smith. You guys, of course God would call prophets. We are His children and He loves us, He wouldn’t leave us in the dark without direction. Especially in the world today when there’s differing opinions and ideas all over the place. Shoutout to General Conference this weekend, good stuff. But yeah, prophets. What a blessing! We invited Braden (our 11 year old investigators whose mom and older sisters are recent converts) to be baptized at the end of October and he was really excited until we realized he was going to be out of state then. Awko taco. His mom told us they would look at the calendar and pick a day then let us know when works best for them. Stay tuned. That’s about all I’ve got, sorry kiddos. Happy October!

XOXO Sister Dunlop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS